I have been very busy lately with the submission date for my semester two work coming up. I have painted several more miniatures, including some that deviate a bit from my usual style. I'm not really sure which I like best, I feel like I could take any one of them and develop a whole new project from it, and perhaps I will!
I have also finished my illustrations for The Fox and The Woodcutter. I decided to go with flat colours so as not to distract from the silhouettes of the figure and I'm pleased with how they turned out. Unfortunately my scanner isn't large enough for the A3 illustrations so these images do not to the originals justice.
I'm relieved that I managed to finish all my work before the deadline and now I'm excited to see what I'll create in my third year!